4×4 Owners have a poor public image. This is a chance to prove otherwise.
- Your support can and will make a difference. Safely and quickly, people and equipment can be moved from command or staging areas, closer to where it is required. Food and drinks can be taken to where the action is, or tired and hungry people can be brought back for food and rest.
- You get to drive your vehicle to places you may not normally be allowed to go.
- You are part of the action and really helping.
- Its more fun than watching TV and lasts longer than sex.
What do I need?
- An off-road vehicle.
- An ability to drive it skillfully.
- A GPS and the ability to use it.
- A two way radio and a cell phone.
- A basic first-aid kit.
- Suitable clothing for cold and wet weather.
- Whenever you do respond to a call, always come suitably equipped for two days
How do I sign up?
Contact Johann Marais at email@example.com