- Arrive fully prepared with “Peace of Mind Kit”, fuel, water, food and spare suitable clothes
- Sign the register
- Listen to the instructions at the drivers’ meeting, if in doubt, ask
- No alcohol to be consumed by the drivers, see below
- Do not stray off the track, it causes confusion for those following
- Observe strict convoy procedures. Do not loose sight of the vehicle behind you, especially at a junction. Wait until they have seen you change direction before moving off
- When approaching an obstacle, allow enough space for the vehicle in front to reverse and attempt it again if necessary
- Before attempting an obstacle, check that the route is clear. If there is any doubt, get out and look
- Passengers must not sit or stand on the outside of a vehicle that is in motion
- Do not leave children and/or dogs unattended
- No unnecessary driving in or around the lunch and camping areas
- Do not leave any litter. This also applies to cigarette stompies
There are also two by-laws that apply to all members and visitors while on a Club Run
No person shall, while in control of a vehicle on a Four Wheel Drive Club outing, consume any alcohol before the lunch break, or until such outing is completed. This at the discretion of the outing organizer and/or Committee member present.
Only licensed all wheel drive vehicles with minimum of four (4) wheels are to be permitted to be driven by members, family, friends, guests, etc. on, during and/or in the vicinity of Club outings.