A WEEKEND NOT TO BE MISSED TO ONE OF THE TOP TEN 4X4 DESTINATIONS
VENUE: KLEIN TAFELBERG 4X4
WHEN: 9-11 March 2018
- Klein Tafelberg is one of the 4×4 trails where a high standard is maintained, ensuring a most enjoyable weekend.
- The major part of the trail consists of sand driving, with challenging sections ensuring your attention is required at all times.
The camp offers top class ablution facilities and a roofed lapa with a rock swimming pool and small kiddies pool. Situated in the Sandveld, between the towns of Redelinghuys and Aurora, Klein Tafelberg is what off-road lifestyle is all about.
Within an easy two hour drive from Cape Town, the fun starts as soon as you enter the gate, where you have to drop your tyre pressure just to make it to the campsite.
Voted South Africa’s Top 10 4X4 trail, Stephen’s commitment is to ensure your safety and comfort and the best time you will ever have in your 4X4.
The 2017 costs will apply for our visit in 2018.
Cost for the Chalets:
January – May: R700 per night per chalet (4 pax)
June – August: R675 per night per chalet
September – December: R700 per night per chalet
* An additional R50 per person per night when more than 4 pax.
** 50% deposit required to confirm booking.
*** For banking details, please visit the Club’s web page.
Cost for the Route:
R250 per vehicle.
All vehicles to be guided. No unauthorised access.
Cost – Camping:
R250 per vehicle per night for two people
R25 per extra person per night
* Kids under six stay for free
- 4×4 TRAIL: Only 4×4’s, Sand & Mountainous Terrain, Low range essential, +- 18km (3-4 hours)
- Shaded Bush Camp: Ablution facilities with Veld pool & Lapa
- Challenging hiking trail (3-5 hours)
- No Quads Allowed
- No Pets Allowed
- Right of admission reserved
Please enrol by sending your details to email@example.com
The outing is organised by
082 7711 880